The Administrative Core serves as the central organizing framework for the Program and provides fiscal and resource management.
The Administrative Core serves as the central organizing framework for the Program.
In addition, the core provides administrative and liaison support and assists with coordination and facilitation of translation and training core activities.
The Administrative Core also coordinates the activities of the Program's External Advisory Committee, which provides program guidance concerning:
• the scientific merit of our research
• the relevance and importance of the individual components to the goals of the Program
• the integration of research across disciplines
• the effectiveness of research translation activities in linking projects and stakeholders
• the appropriateness of community engagement and training activities.